V_S !! venomous snake\'s !! V_S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPARTA301 and Freedom 3

2 posters

Go down

SPARTA301 and Freedom 3 Empty SPARTA301 and Freedom 3

Post  Slysnake3000 (slysnake) Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:24 pm

Lattest news about SPARTA301:

dauze nist is sitting for SPARTA301, and this is what he said when I messaged SPARTA301 about the confederation a ceasfire he promised me months ago:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok slysnake make sure all of your wings send me a confederacy if there rank is better than 150 and a NAP if it is better than 200.

wings outside the plus minus area of the map need not apply.

sparta301 has gone to iraq and it could be a few weeks if not months before he is able to get on line

tomorrow evening i will begin to accept all alliance diplomacy offers from your alliance.

please in the feature contact me directly as it is easier to for me to control communications

hi slysnake this is dauze nist. sparta301 will be away for awhile i am in command of freedom3 and also manageing sparta's account until he is able to return.

i have not been briefed on any conditions for a confed with you perhaps you could contact me and we can make an agreement together that would benifit both of our alliance's

hi, and when may i get that confederation that you promised me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, could ALL V_S alliances send confederation invites to Freedom 3, seeing as this is our only chance, because SPARTA301 has gone to Iraq on 'holiday', although i think he is in the US army... What if he gets KIA (Killed In Action)?

If anyone has any queries about this issue, please message me as 'slysnake' on server 7, or 'samuel.hardy@blueyonder.co.uk' on msn messanger (windowns live messanger). Or they can just reply to this message.
Slysnake3000 (slysnake)
Slysnake3000 (slysnake)

Back to top Go down

SPARTA301 and Freedom 3 Empty Re: SPARTA301 and Freedom 3

Post  Ceasar Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:11 pm

what if our wing isn't rank 200+ do we not send one or do we? i'm confused....

Ceasar

Back to top Go down

Post  Slysnake3000 (slysnake) Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:21 am

mmm... send a confed invite, if he declines it, try sending an NAP invite, if he declines THAT, then forget it, lol - it is only by accident that I can accross this offer.
Slysnake3000 (slysnake)
Slysnake3000 (slysnake)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down